The Importance of Great Photography for Business – Online
If you’re a small business owner then you will know all too well how important it is to keep your website and social media content looking fresh, professional and cohesive – but often this is easier said than done.
Shooting products or bringing your services to life is a real skill and with the online world moving at pace, it is easy to feel overwhelmed when you are attempting to do this yourself.
With the rise of smartphones and availability of high-quality professional cameras, affordable kit and post-production apps, there’s no reason why you can’t create your own professional images for your business – with the right guidance and help.
I have been running my own commercial photography business for 10 years, working with some incredible businesses and high-profile celebrities and household names. My four week online course, aimed specifically at small business owners, brings together a decade of industry experience to teach you how to create you own professional photography for your business – shooting your products and creating compelling content for social media that will help drive sales.
After just four weeks you will have the skills to shoot and edit all of your own content – taking your business to the next level and helping you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn:
- Why great photography is so vital for your online presence.
- The must have photography kit and accessories you need to create professional looking images.
- How to showcase your best bits and why you should.
- How to 'sell the dream' and why it's vital that you show how your service/product based business can positively impact your customer's lives.
- How to use photography to highlight your authority in your industry using authenticity.
- How to increase your assumed value with your customers.
- Image composition techniques that will make your photographs stand out.
- The trials and tribulations of stock imagery vs your own photography. Why you should create your own
- How to create your own professional photography stories for your online content.
- Lighting: Natural vs Artificial.
- Photo manipulation: Why less is more.
- Which essential apps you need to create professional photography and how to turn them into creative content for your digital marketing needs.
What you need:
- Paper and pen for notes.
- Phone or camera.
- Access to Zoom.
- Access to Facebook.
Here’s a bit more information about each week of the course.
Including how great photgraphy can be used as a tool to stop the dreaded scrolling past and inspire your consumers to make a purchase.
I’ll be taking you through the trials and tribulations of stock photography and why it’s important for you to create your own images. You will learn how to use your photography to convey your authenticity, increase your authority and how showcasing your best bits will build your audience and a familiar relationship with them.
All these tools are vital for growing your digital presence and increasing your assumed value with your audience and get those sales.
Throughout this week there will be several different opportunities for you to take part in photography challenges to track your progress. These will help you learn how to fine tune your photography practises and instantly improve your skills.
I’ll teach you some budget friendly hacks to give you the professional lighting feel to your photography.
You will also learn why the golden hour is so magical and what to do with it. Plus what other hours of the day are perfect for outdoor shoots and the equipment you need to manipulate the light.
You will also learn more about the essential kit every business owner needs for photography and which bits are worth spending and saving on.
During this final week there will be an opportunity for you to show off everything you’ve learned throughout the course.
Book your place here