Manual Mode Mastered – Online
This is the perfect introduction to photography course, for anyone new to DLSR photography.
From ISO to depth of field and all the shutter speed, aperture, and composition techniques in between. This beginner’s photography course, will take you off the auto modes and give you a full understanding of manual mode mode photography just like professional photographers use in just two weeks.
What you will learn:
- What the exposure triangle is.
- The relationship between aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
- How to control your camera in manual mode.
- All the composition techniques you need to make your images stand out.
- How to use aperture and shutter speed creatively.
- All the practicle and creative skills you need to improve your photography.
- The basic kit you need to take your photography to the next level.
You will also receive a “cheat sheets” PDF. This booklet contains all the course information and will help you to continue improving your skills.
You will need:
- DSLR camera.
- Laptop/Access to the internet (This will be hosted on the webinar provider Zoom and in an exclusive Facebook group).
- Pen and paper to take notes.
- Props to photograph. (This can be anything from cups and glasses to books or any objects you would like to photograph).
Places are limited to allow me the ability to answer your questions individually.
Here’s a bit more information about each week of the course.
You will also learn how to manipulate these settings to create artistic effects that will take your photography to the next level.
I’ll take you through the essential kit that every photographer needs and you’ll learn which bits you should spend on and which bits you can save on without sacrificing results.
I’ll be taking you through all the theory of composition, why it works and inspire you to get creative with these techniques.
Plus which essential apps that every photographer needs to edit and present their work.
Throughout this week there will be several different opportunities for you to take part in photography challenges to track your progress. These will help you learn how to fine tune your photography practises and instantly improve your skills.