The Importance of Great Photography for Influencers & Content Creators – Online
A crucial part of a great online presence is high quality photography. Even the biggest influencers and content creators can't have a professional photographer with them all the time which is exactly why they learn how to create it themselves.
With the rise of smartphones and availability of high-quality professional cameras, affordable kit and post-production apps, there’s no reason why you too can’t start creating your own professional images – with the right guidance and help.
With a decade of experience working with some of the UK’s biggest celebrities and household names, I have created a four week online photography course which will teach you the professional techniques and post production apps that you need to create professional content for your online channels.
With my hands-on guidance, insights and know-how you will learn how to revolutionise your imagery – ensuring that you never post a badly put together photo or resort to a dodgy filter ever again.
What you will learn:
- Why great photography is so vital for your online presence.
- The must have photography kit and accessories you need to create professional looking images.
- How to showcase your best bits and why you should.
- How to 'sell the dream' and why it's vital that you show how your service/product based business can positively impact your customer's lives.
- How to use photography to highlight your authority in your industry using authenticity.
- How photography can increase your assumed value with your customers.
- Image composition techniques that will make your photographs stand out.
- The trials and tribulations of stock imagery vs your own photography. Why you should create your own
- How to create your own professional photography stories for your online content.
- Lighting: Natural vs Artificial.
- Photo manipulation: Why less is more.
- Which essential apps you need to create professional photography and how to turn them into creative content for your digital marketing needs.
What you need:
- Paper and pen for notes.
- Phone or camera.
- Access to Zoom.
- Access to Facebook.
Here’s abit more information about each week of the course.
Including how great photgraphy can be used as a tool to stop the dreaded scrolling past.
I’ll be taking you through the trials and tribulations of stock photography and why it’s important for you to create your own images. You will learn how to use your photography to convey your authenticity, increase your authority and how showcasing your best bits will build your audience and a familiar relationship with them.
All these tools are vital for growing your digital presence and increasing your assumed value with your audience and you future brand collaborations.
Throughout this week there will be several different opportunities for you to take part in photography challenges to track your progress. These will help you learn how to fine tune your photography practises and instantly improve your skills to help stop the scrolling past.
I’ll teach you some budget friendly hacks to give you the professional lighting feel to your photography.
You will also learn why the golden hour is so magical and what to do with it. Plus what other hours of the day are perfect for outdoor shoots and the equipment you need to manipulate the light.
You will also learn more about the essential kit every content creator needs for photography and which bits are worth spending and saving on.
During this final week there will be an opportunity for you to show off everything you’ve learned throughout the course.
There will be weekly lives on Zoom and Facebook which will give you the opportunity to ask questions. Plus all these lessons will be accessible beyond the four weeks, in the dedicated facebook group. You will also get a all the course information in a PDF ready for you to download in week four.
Book your place here.